Gundaroo Court of Petty Sessions was created on 8 October 1863 under the provisions of s.17 of the Offenders Punishment and Justices Summary Jurisdiction Act of 1832 (3 Wil.IV No.3). (1)
The Gundaroo Court of Petty Sessions was abolished on 1 June 1935 under the provisions of the Justices Act, 1902 (Act No.27, 1902). Its records were removed to the Queanbeyan Court of Petty Sessions under the provisions of s.4A(2) of the Small Debts Recovery (Amendment) Act, 1922 (Act No.4, 1922). (2)
Endnotes 1. NSW Government Gazette No.195, 13 October 1863, p.2176. 2. NSW Government Gazette No.140, 2 August 1935, p.3178.